Chesterfield Mall & Wildhorse Village Redevelopment
MCS provided financial analysis for the City of Chesterfield, MO, evaluating the anticipated tax revenue that would be generated by the redevelopment of the Chesterfield Mall and adjoining Wildhorse Village property. Revenues were weighed against requested public support for new infrastructure and publicly supported parking garages to determine financial feasibility of tax incentives for the project.
The Staenberg Group (“TSG”) – Proposed the complete redevelopment of Chesterfield Mall, including:
• 2.2M square feet of new, speculative office;
• Approximately 259 new, boutique hotel rooms;
• A mix of new and existing retail totaling 509,000 square feet, and
• A mix of approximately 2,577 apartments/condominiums.
Clayco Real Estate Group (“CRG”) - Proposed the complete development of undeveloped land west of Chesterfield Mall, to include:
• Approximately 610,000 square feet of office;
• Approximately 150,000 square feet of speculative retail with grocery;
• A mix of approximately 641 luxury townhomes, apartments, and condominiums.
Altogether, this project will be one of the largest in the history of the St. Louis Metropolitan Area at a total of over 12 million square feet.